Now that the busy season is winding down, it is time to take a breather and assess your marketing strategies. Even if you use some promotional initiatives that are highly effective, you may want to add some cost-effective options that can boost your bottom line by getting the word out about your company. Remember that marketing is most effective when it is designed as a coordinated effort with many different parts.
Mix it up by implementing some of these ideas:
1. Distribute Business Cards: Carry your business cards with you and make sure to print your range of products and services on the back. Cross promote by asking non-competing companies that cater to your target market to display your business cards. Do the same for them for a synergistic marketing effort.
2. Design a Brochure: Create an attractive four-color brochure with attractive graphics describing what you offer. A self-mailer is perfect for direct mail. Your brochure can be distributed onsite along with a price list in an individual rack near your entry to entice customers.
3. Hand Out Calendars: Give away a calendar with your company’s name, address, email and phone number to customers to keep your name visible all year long. Better still, add promotions and events to the calendar that you have planned.
4. Logo Tee Shirts: Outfit your staff with free tee-shirts imprinted with the logo of your company. You can go the extra mile by selling or giving away the same tee-shirts to customers.
5. Party Hardy: Play host to a casual after hours happy hour or party for employees, customers, friends and family to promote your business. Send guests home with a gift bag stuffed with your brochure, business card and promotional items.
6. Hold a Sweepstakes: Invite your customers to participate in a sweepstakes for a gift certificate to your shop. You can use the information on the sweepstakes' entry form to build your database with email and snail mail addresses.
7. Boost your Visibility: Increase foot traffic by making your retail site more visible with improved signage and oversized posters.
8. Get a Booth: Sign up for a trade show or an expo that attracts your target demographic. Make sure to have all the proper materials, like sell sheets and order forms and a presentation folder to hold all the information. Banners and signs are a must.
9. Print a Newsletter: Email and print a newsletter with special promotions, events, tips and information that your customers will find useful.
10. Make Direct Mail Unique: Use heavy coated stock and oversized designs for direct mail postcards to make them distinctive. Brightly colored stationery for sales letters and flyers will make your sales letter and other direct mail pieces stand out.
PCA Delta is an established multi-million dollar commercial print shop located in Pompano Beach, Florida. Our facility offers the latest technology, a graphic arts department, “green” initiatives and a wide range of capabilities for true custom printing that will brand your company and support your marketing efforts.
PCA Delta cares about the environment.
We use soy based inks and recycled papers are available upon request.